The training programs are a rich blend of skills learning, practical exercises, case studies and role-plays with multi-disciplinary approaches to managing human differences, conflict transformation, management and dispute resolution.
Types of Training Courses:
- The Accreditation and Certification tuition courses and examination (40 hours):
- Strategic Negotiation: This 16-hours course
- Communication skills: This 16-hours course
- Managing communal conflicts: This 24-hours course
- Continuing mediation education for members:In order to provide a competitive edge for its members, the Institute organizes regular Continuing Professional Education programs for members. It is also a forum to share experiences and encourage one another.
- Membership Upgrade Training
- TOT(Training of Trainers)